Helping victims of accidents throughout Kentucky and Indiana
The Schuler Law Office has a well-earned reputation for successfully representing people who were injured by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or wrongful conduct. We aggressively pursue compensation for accident victims and the families of those wrongfully killed. Our Louisville firm handles all claims related to all types of accidents and all types of injuries. Our attorneys work to negotiate settlements so that you can receive compensation without the expense or stress of a trial. When negotiations don’t result in you getting the justice you seek, our skilled attorneys will bring your claim to trial.
Full-service Louisville personal injury advocates
Our attorneys personally manage each case, making sure that the value of the claim is fully assessed, identifying all the potentially responsible parties, and negotiating with insurance companies and other at-fault parties to obtain full compensation for clients. Attorney David Schuler’s exceptional reputation as a trial lawyer means he has the skills and authority necessary to pursue a full and fair recovery for each client through negotiation, mediation or trial.
We represent clients in cases involving brain damage, burns, and injuries to the spine and other body parts. Our practice covers all areas of personal injury law, from car, truck, and motorcycle crashes to slip and fall accidents.
What types of damages are available in Kentucky injury cases?
It is important to understand that the circumstances of each case are different, resulting in different settlements or damages awards. The slightest variation between cases can mean the application of entirely different laws. It is important to consult an experienced attorney to understand the types of damages that may be recoverable in your cases. Damages commonly recovered or awarded in Louisville personal injury cases include compensation for:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Permanent disability
- Physical pain
- Emotional suffering
- Therapy and home care
- Funeral and burial costs
This is not an exhaustive list. Many of our clients are able to recover other types of damages. Our attorneys aggressively pursue all of the damages available for your injuries or loss of your loved one.
Providing legal assistance to victims of all types of accidents
Our firm is experienced in dealing with all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents. We help victims of Kentucky auto accidents get compensation for their injuries, whether they were involved in a car crash, a truck or tractor-trailer accident, or a motorcycle wreck.
- Slip and fall accidents. When someone slips due to a wet floor or an icy sidewalk, we can help. We also represent those who have tripped on uneven floors or other dangerous surfaces.
- Premises liability. Our firm helps those who have been injured on property belonging to a store, a company or even another person.
- Construction accidents. We help construction workers bring claims against property owners and contractors for their negligence or against their own employers for workman’s comp.
- Wrongful death. We help families get justice for the preventable loss of a loved one.
We tenaciously fight for victims of all types of accidents and work injuries in Kentucky and Indiana.
Contact a law firm with the experience to help you after an injury
The Schuler Law Office provides experienced, effective personal injury representation throughout Kentucky and Indiana. We treat our clients with compassion and aggressively pursue the best possible results in each case. To arrange a free consultation, contact us online or call us at 502-568-9000.